Temporary Part Time Occupational Therapy Aide- Occupational Therapy
JOB POSTING #: 255-299-2013
POSITION: Temporary Part-Time Occupational Therapy Aide
DEPARTMENT: Occupational Therapy
RATE: $21.11 - $21.52 hourly, plus 14% in lieu of benefits
JOB CODE: 5630.2
SHIFT: Shift Work Involved
1. Assist the Occupational Therapists with carrying out treatment programs for clients.
2. Participate in group therapy.
3. Prepare assessment and treatment materials.
4. Research and collect data for special projects.
5. Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of department.
6. Keep track and maintain all stock and non-stock supplies.
7. Assist with Quality Assurance Measures.
1. Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy Assistant Diploma.
2. Proficiency in medical terminology.
3. Extensive practical occupational therapy experience.
4. Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and under supervision.
5. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
6. Excellent organizational and communication skills
7. Ability to work in a team environment
8. Demonstrated ability to maintain successful working relationships; ability to meet and interact with people in a pleasant, professional, responsible and reassuring manner, tact, courtesy and alertness in public contacts.
9. Demonstrated behaviour consistent with the hospital’s mission statement and core values.
10. Proficiency in English and French preferred.
Note: Because of the changing nature of the work and work to be done, other responsibilities and duties may be assigned and qualifications may be adjusted from time to time.
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place the job posting # in the subject line.
NOTE: Internal applicants, please complete the ‘yellow’ application form.
Posted: June 27, 2013, 16:00 hours to July 3, 2013, 16:00 hours