- To offer confidential community counselling services primarily to adults, and their families, experiencing co-existing issues with a mental health and a substance abuse problem.
bridge the gap between mental health & addictions treatment services
- provide treatment referrals
- enhance collaborative mental health services within our community
- Services include individual concurrent disorder counselling, three separate concurrent disorder groups, outreach services to the Sault Area Hospital's psychiatric, medical floors, and detox to provide initial intake and assessment services.
- Education and awareness sessions/presentations re: concurrent disorders.