- Complete and submit the SAH Volunteer Application
- Attend a scheduled interview
- Provide three (3) personal references
Upon completion of a successful interview, all volunteers are required to provide the following:
- Health Surveillance Form including a 2-Step TB skin test and immunization assessment
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Attend the Volunteer Orientation Session
- Attend the Volunteer Safety and Introduction Session
- Train on a minimum of two (2) Wayfinding Shifts
- Prospects will then be reviewed for placement
Additional training sessions may be required depending on placement
Interested in applying but, don’t want to complete an online application?
Pick-up an application at the Volunteer Resources Department – located on the 3rd floor, A-Wing of SAH.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm